Please contact our support team via help->contact us with the details of the transaction and we will provide you the password. Please do not try to claim funds with random passwords as this will result in the withdrawal being returned to us and this process could take a few days to be completed.
Articles in this section
- Is there a fee for eTransfers or CAD bank withdrawals?
- How long will Interac or ACH withdrawals take?
- How is my e-transfer withdrawal sent to me
- I did not get the e-transfer email
- I got the e-transfer email but did not get SMS with password
- To claim the e-Transfer, I I tried wrong password many times, what happens now?