Most prepaid cards in Canada (e.g. Nextwave Titanium and Vanilla) do not allow online gaming transactions, which would be coded as 7995. Feel free to try again and make sure that you are using the correct card details. You may also want to try with a slightly smaller balance than available on the card. If the transaction fails, you may have to contact the Support Team of your prepaid card issuer to request more information on the rejection code.
Articles in this section
- VISA not available
- My credit or debit card worked before but not anymore
- Why is my card not working?
- My card is not working / it only worked once
- Funds debited from my card but not credited to my MuchBetter account
- I selected that the funds were for "non-gaming" and now I can't transfer them to my gaming account.
- Prepaid cards in Canada
- Will I be charged a cash advance fee?