Some of your personal details can be updated directly in the MuchBetter app, while some other more sensitive updates may need to be reviewed by our Support Team.
Tap on the "Account" icon on the top right of the home screen in your MuchBetter app.
- To update your residential address, or email address tap on your personal information on the top of the screen.
- To update your passcode tap on the "Change passcode" option.
- If you wish to increase your limits, please ensure that you have already completed the ID verification process, which grants higher transaction limits. If you have already done this and require an additional increase, please contact our Support Team.
- You can also manage other settings such as Log in with biometrics, notifications, preferences, auto logoff settings and even contact our Support Team for any type of assistance by tapping on the relevant icons.
- If you would like to change your registered country, first name, last name or date of birth, please contact our Support Team for further instructions.
- If you changed your mobile phone number, please head to the following article: How can I change my mobile number in my account?