To withdraw money from a gaming site, you need to initiate the payment on that site (not in the MuchBetter wallet). Please follow the step below:
1. Firstly, log into the site, enter their cashier and select MuchBetter as a withdrawal method.
2. You need to request a withdrawal to your phone number which your registered with MuchBetter. Make sure that you enter your correct phone number in the correct format, otherwise the process will not work. Enter the phone number in this format:
[country code] [number without any leading 0]
Canada: 1xxxXxxXxxx (NOT 001xxxXxxXxxx NOT 0xxxXxxXxxx)
UK: 44xxxxXXXXXX (NOT 0044xxxxXXXXXX NOT 0xxxxXXXXXX)
Russia: 79хххХххХххх (NOT 0079хххХххХхх NOT 0хххХххХххх)
4. Once you have initiated the withdrawal, this will then go to your Merchant for review.
5. Once your merchant reviews and approves the payment, they will send ot to MuchBetter. Please note that this can take anywhere between 10 minutes to few business days. MuchBetter has no control over this.
6. Once the merchant's system instructs MuchBetter system to apply funds. funds are instantly available on your MuchBetter account. If this exceeds your limits, you may be required to do some additional KYC checks.
Note: Should your withdrawal from a merchant experience a delay to be credited to your MuchBetter account, please contact the merchant first to ensure the transaction is not pending review on their end. You can also review the status of your withdrawal request in your account on the merchant page. If the transaction is still pending, it means that the gaming merchant needs to review, approve and process your withdrawal. If this is the case, please contact their Security/Payments team for further assistance.