When requesting a top-up via Interac in your Muchbetter cashier, you will be presented with a specific reference, and amount. The reference must be entered correctly- the upper and lower cases must be exact. If you send the exact CAD amount shown, you will get the exact USD amount in your MuchBetter account. If you send a different CAD amount than what originally is shown, you will get the USD equivalent of the actual CAD amount you actually sent.
Articles in this section
- MB Cash voucher explanation (Canada)
- 1% Interac cashback no longer available
- Where can I get the Interac confirmation number?
- How long for an e-Transfer to get credited to my MuchBetter balance
- I forgot to put the new reference on my eTransfer or reused a reference. What now?
- Why was a different amount credited to my MuchBetter account?
- I’ve made an e-transfer but I have not yet received funds to my MuchBetter wallet