When requesting a top up via Interac in your Muchbetter cashier, you will be presented with a specific reference, and amount. The reference must be entered correctly- the upper and lower cases must be exact. If you send the exact CAD amount shown, you will get the exact USD amount in your MuchBetter account. If you send a different CAD amount than what originally is shown, you will get the USD equivalent of the actual CAD amount you sent credited to your account.
Articles in this section
- "Transaction not recognised" error
- How long does it take for an e-Transfer to get credited to my MuchBetter account
- I’ve made a e-transfer but I did not yet receive funds to my MuchBetter account. What should I do?
- I forgot to put a reference on my transfer / I used the same reference again.
- I used a wrong reference. When will I get my money?
- Why was a different amount credited to my MuchBetter account?