Please check your card number, CVV and expiry and try again. If it only worked once, this can be because some banks may not allow your card to be used on a wallet, if the purpose of usage of the transaction to the wallet is for online gaming. Please contact a manager of your bank to check if they allow online gaming transactions; or transactions coded as 7995.
Articles in this section
- VISA not available
- My credit or debit card worked before but not anymore
- Why is my card not working?
- My card is not working / it only worked once
- Funds debited from my card but not credited to my MuchBetter account
- I selected that the funds were for "non-gaming" and now I can't transfer them to my gaming account.
- Prepaid cards in Canada
- Will I be charged a cash advance fee?